Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's HE whose inside of me


It's he whose inside of me.. I presume the other me.

Shadow cast.. trembling. fear of something i can't even define.

Monster within my mind

I am so blissful when i met her,god knows how much i love her.. I find nirvana as if i live in fantasy,but that was when i lived in my illusion. Things changes right now,and i can’t figure it out. I ask myself why?? but i replied blank. is it me or the monster i created within. damn fool life i stuck in a mess where i can’t clean it up.. what should i do? it really KILLS ME.. i seek for help but no one tries to hear me. My mind feels shattered. unpredictable, am i insane??. I love her so much as i loved myself… god knows how much i love her but every time i sees her with the smile in her face looking to someone else it kills me.. and it really hurts… now i started to hate those guys around her.. the monster inside me slowly breath.. I feel it… and it is real.. it started to crawl deep within mind… whispering, forceful of dark thoughts. it paints clear dark and vivid nightmares… i love her and i will always will… my resentful grows deeper and deeper… I have doubts if it's my fault or the one whose i posses.. the other me or the monster within… is it too late to cope up in this affection? or is it too late to saved me..

I want to be home, i can’t wait to see your smile, i just wait to fall asleep the monster inside me… please wait…..

No comments:

Post a Comment